Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring has sprung...


...or so it appeared. For a few days. Until last night. When it snowed. What's with that? 

The pictures are from two trees in our backyard. One is a pear tree and the other is just this beautiful pink tree - I have no idea what it is. I think it may be some kind of plum, but we have never seen any fruit on it. 

We have a flowering cherry tree in the front that is just about to bloom - hopefully the snow didn't ruin it. I am done with winter. Let it be spring!

4 comments:

Lee Anne Bryant said...

I'm with you - it turned chilly here too. Your tree photos were beautiful!

Lee Anne Bryant said...

I think it could be a flowering peach...

blessedpath said...

Wow, Beautiful pictures Chris!! I know, can you BELIEVE it snowed??!! I am SO done with winter, yet not looking forward to swimsuit season, ya know? Hope you and yours are well!!

A day in the life of the little sister from China. said...

Those pics are great . What kind of camera are you using?

And I know how you feel about the weather. It's supposed to snow for three days in a row here this next week!