Friday, May 23, 2008



I Like Meatballs
Yesterday, as we were eating oreos and milk, Grace said "I like meatballs." I thought it was so funny because it came from totally out of the blue. We didn't have meatballs for dinner. We hadn't talked about meatballs. In fact I can't remember the last time we had meatballs. Where she comes up with this stuff is beyond me. But I'm glad she does. I'm always laughing because of her. She's like sunshine with a sense of humor.

I've been putting Grace to work lately. She has had four photo sessions in the last two weeks. That's what happens when Mom works for a portrait studio and has to scout the competition. She's gotten really good at posing and was even hamming it up for the last photo session as seen in the photo above and below.

And one more thing - to Grace, everyday is Mother's Day. I love it. Every once in a while she'll just blurt out "Happy Mudder's Day, Mommy". And then she takes out all the tupperware and "makes" me something for "Mudder's Day". And really, that's the way it should be. Mother's day everyday!

1 comment:

A day in the life of the little sister from China. said...

Again, another cute photo. I wish I worked in a photo studio! Oh, the pictures I would have!

P.S. Happy Mudders Day!!
Too cute.