Monday, October 16, 2006

Random Thought...
I've been thinking a lot about what I can sing to Gracie when she's sad and needs some soothing. I love to sing and I've been waiting a long time to sing to my baby. I happened to be listening to some old Anne Murray music today (I love Anne Murry - she's right in my voice range) and I came across "A Love Song". It has the perfect chorus that I can't wait to sing to Grace. I hope she doesn't mind my singing. Steve doesn't seem to mind it. He never tells me to zip it! So here are the perfect words to the chorus:
I wanna sing you a love song
I wanna rock you in my arms all night long
I wanna get to know you
I wanna show you the peaceful feelin' of my home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chris,
This is Becky....Tracy's friend. I know exactly what you are going through. That is a perfect song. I have two songs that I started singing before we brought Julia home. Now, when these songs are on the radio, Julia says, "Mom, it's the me and you song." The songs are Shania Twain's "Forever and for Always" and Rod Stewart's, "For the First Time."

I have been thinking a lot about you and Gracie.....

I can't wait to meet her!

Becky